Grendel Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new stuff for us

5 posters

Go down

new stuff for us Empty new stuff for us

Post  Konrad1 Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Looks like Nate Killjaden and tiny have droped or so im told about tiny .. but for sure on Killjaden, and we might have a new add to our fold from dmk other day. cool and sad news ...

anyone have any other info from our company family?

lastly Kuma i need to talk to you if anyone can gimmie some info on him i need to send this money order back to you and get a new one sent to ME not fira for the tunic's. thanks and have a good one.
Konrad1
Konrad1
Admin

Back to top Go down

new stuff for us Empty Re: new stuff for us

Post  Fuzz Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:56 am

Nothing really new here. Ill be down at kingdom quals. We can try some recruiting down there.
Fuzz
Fuzz
Admin

https://grendelcompany.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Ironscales Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:04 am

Down here you can't spit and not hit a saracen. Has anyone heard from Kuma, DX or any of the other northern Grendels? I haven't seen hide or hair of any of them since IK. It would be nice to see some black and yellow on the field down here, but recruiting may be problematic right now with a lack of new players and losing so many around Knoblands. You might pick up a few from Mystic Hollow - the new park in Humansville, but I think Trails End only has 2 new players from all winter. We'll sure try though. Working on new garb for the occasion, but the shit heads at walmart jacked up the price of fabric again. Mad
Fira Ironscales
Fira Ironscales

Back to top Go down

new stuff for us Empty New G

Post  Erewen Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:13 am

Last weekend Yunai from OBF declared to Thorge and I that he wants to be a G. He wants to be under me, and his main class is druid. We got to know him through Grizzly.
Also, did we ever decide on a offical revamp of the company charter? If so where can I find a copy?
Erewen
Erewen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DX Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Here's Kumas number 1 630 518 1097. He was asking if you have a Walmart by you because if you did he could do a Walmart to Walmart money transfer that you could pick up and the customer service desk.

We had a large hit to our populace over the winter but that usually happens as we get some new people hopefully we can get some Grendels.

DX

Back to top Go down

new stuff for us Empty Picked up a new Thrall

Post  Fira Ironscales Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:51 am

If I'm not mistaken, we picked up a new face at Crown Qualls... We need to get him added to the forums and I will get to work on another plain tunic. I can't remember his name, and I have no idea where he is from. I think he's from that new park Mystic Hallow. If so, I want him in company colors - ASAP. Even if he can't pay for garb. Did anyone get contact info for him?
Fira Ironscales
Fira Ironscales

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Ironscales Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Erewen - the post "info i was asked to post" is as close as I have seen to a charter. Haven't seen anything since then.
Fira Ironscales
Fira Ironscales

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down