Grendel Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IK team garb

2 posters

Go down

IK team garb Empty IK team garb

Post  Fira Ironscales Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Alrighty, it's that time of year again and I don't want to leave this to the last minute again.... I am going to assume we are using the same garb we wore as a team last year.

To those of you who attended last year: If you need your garb repaired or altered, I will not charge you to do this. You will need to pay for shipping both ways but that would be your only cost.

To those of you who did not attend last year and who are going to attend this year: Tunics are $20 just like last year, I need you to contact me so I can guide you through the necessary measurements. Cash up front, or USPS money orders please. I will not be able to make your garb with out the money, I take that money to buy material for your tunic.

All New Tunic orders must be in by August 15th! I cannot afford to tie myself up in garb like I did last year.

My contact info:
Rachel Davis
25000 E HWY 32
Fair Play, MO 65649
(417)399-1290 leave a message and I'll call back
feral_valkyrie@live.com

Or catch me on Face book: Rachel Davis (wearing a white and blue floral kimono and a big grendel button)

Brightest Blessings Brothers!
Fira Ironscales
Fira Ironscales
Fira Ironscales

Back to top Go down

IK team garb Empty Re: IK team garb

Post  Fira Ironscales Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:51 pm

If you are mailing me garb, please let me know...
Fira Ironscales
Fira Ironscales

Back to top Go down

Post  DX Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:34 am

yeah I will probly have to mail you my grab to have it taken out. this summer of school wasn't kind lol

DX

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Ironscales Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Ok, it's the evening of the 15th and here's what I have:
Boo (berserker) attending IK
Duran (standard grendel) attending IK
Sagrav (berserker) not attending IK
Konrad (berserker) attending IK - possible repair/ may need replaced
DX (standard grendel) attending IK - possible repair
Faylin (berserker) possibly attending IK

Preference will be given to those attending (sorry Sagrav) and receipt of funds on the order in which these will be completed. Please remember: I cannot get started on your tunic until I have the funds in hand. I accept United States Postal Service Money orders or Walmart Money Orders. These are the easiest for me to cash.

If you are still in need of garb, feel free to call me and I will see what I can do. Unfortunately, I have more orders this year than I did last year and I'm in crunch time. Good news for all of you, they haven't paid me for my services yet and I may still be able to squeeze you in.

Brightest Blessings Brothers
Fira Ironscales
Fira Ironscales
Fira Ironscales

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down