Grendel Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Float trip

4 posters

Go down

Float trip Empty Float trip

Post  Konrad1 Sun May 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Date and times and location to come
Konrad1
Konrad1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Float trip Empty Re: Float trip

Post  Fuzz Fri May 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Sweet, hopefully can get off work for it, unless we go on a Tuesday or Wednesday.
Fuzz
Fuzz
Admin

https://grendelcompany.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad1 Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 am

Ok i need to know who all is interested plan on a friday or saturday float depending on how many people we get to go 2 man canoe goes for 44 a boat 22 a person . and or 4 man raft 88 for a 6 man raft 130 for the weekend we have several place's we can go . both myself and Clint(my brother many of you have met at knoblander and the IK drove there for my knighting and then went home 3 hours one way) are trying to get this going so i need people to sound off if your interested in going . if we get over 19 people prices go down 3 bucks a person . this is an experiment might do camping next time depending on the turn out and fun we have .

let me know and ill start arrangments of dates for who all is going you have a week to get back to me.

Konrad
Konrad1
Konrad1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobster Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:23 am

I'd be down as long as the date works out. Also can probably get a few of the guys here to join in to reach the 19 people mark.

Also may have a hookup in blue springs, my dad works with the owner of a canoe place there
Lobster
Lobster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad1 Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:51 pm

July 9th who all can go once you say one way or the other im gonna get the boats if you cancel i dont wanna pay for shit we dont use . SOO 44 a canoe 22 a person let me know who all can go and the like im shootin for steelville Garrisons atm gimmie head count id like to reserve no later then next monday . and let me know what friends we are bringing i dont want people who wont mess with our ecclectic group.

Konrad
Konrad1
Konrad1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad1 Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:43 pm

im makeing reservations come monday if i havent heard from you no worries. if you say your going i have to pay in advance so if you say you are your gonna have to pay me even if you decide not to go cause im short on cash right now as it is . this is going to be a one day float just to test the waters as it were im sure ill ahve atleast 2 more after said date .

Konrad
Konrad1
Konrad1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobster Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:57 am

Jen and I will be out of town, so sadly we will have to sit this one out.
Lobster
Lobster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Ironscales Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:52 am

I will be in Oregon visiting family so I won't be able to make it either. Wish I could, but its been years since I went back out to see them.
Fira Ironscales
Fira Ironscales

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzz Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:02 am

I have my cousins graduation party that day, and weekends right now are hard for me atm since i work thursday through monday.
Fuzz
Fuzz
Admin

https://grendelcompany.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down