Grendel Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Park level GMR

2 posters

Go down

Park level GMR Empty Park level GMR

Post  Fira Ironscales Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Ok, the corpora is a bit vague.... What exactly does a park level GMR do? What are they responsible for? How much authority do they have? I would ask on the public forums, but I don't feel like looking like and idiot in front of the whole Amtgard world - my ever growing "I hate Fira" fan club included. Ongoing issues with the fan club aside, I was running for PM in my park. It was a unanimous vote for the other contestant - no hard feelings, she's good at it. Our Champion said, "well, why don't we give Fira the GMR position since no one ran?" I said, "Sure, but only until time for me to run for Regent". Nobody had a problem with that.

Long story short: I'm GMR and don't have any idea what that entails other than supervising reeves and shoving my foot up lazy people's asses until they get reeves tested.

I don't mind asking you guys because I trust you all not to politically assassinate me.
Fira Ironscales
Fira Ironscales

Back to top Go down

Park level GMR Empty Re: Park level GMR

Post  Thorge Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:43 pm

supervising reeves and shoving my foot up lazy people's asses until they get reeves tested.

that is it in a nutshell, you got it girly.
Thorge
Thorge
Admin

Back to top Go down