Trails End Trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trails End Trip

Post  Lobster on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:58 pm

So i was thinking that after Fira made us all that badass garb, the least we could do was take a trip down and visit her park. Im looking at going to Trails End sometime between now and Knoblander. They meet on saturdays so i figured maybe you all come down friday, drink/hang out/crash here that night then roll out saturday to TE.

Anyone who is interested, lemme know

and if we want to get real crazy and could find someone in springfield to put us up for the night we could hit knoblands sunday before heading home

Lobster
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trails End Trip

Post  Fira Ironscales on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 pm

I will have to ask, but I dont see a problem with putting a few up for the night. I live about 45 minutes from Trails End and about an hour from Knoblands (depending on where they are meeting). I won't be offended if you find somewhere closer, I sure would! Figured I would throw that out there. Also - I'm not sure what time they are meeting but if you want to get REALLY insane - there is a new park about 20 minutes from my house that is meeting on Sundays as well. Could be an opportunity to introduce Grendel Company to fresh meat. Just thinking, well - not really outloud, but you get the idea.

Brightest Blessings
Fira Ironscales

Fira Ironscales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzz on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:23 pm

I'd Totally be up for this if I had time, I may be getting a promotion at work that will require me to work the whole weekend, but if we did it at a time that I could take off I'd love to. Damn you real life....damn you....

Fuzz
Admin

View user profile http://grendelcompany.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Ironscales on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 am

ok, I checked with the current monarchy. Medicine Man's Chili Cook off was pushed back to "later" since we didn't get the bid for TD CQ. I will keep you all posted on when that will be. It was supposed to be in 2 weeks and would have been a perfect opportunity for you all to come down, but... they pushed it back Sad . Anyway, this weekend is Coronation and feast - I don't know what we are eating, but there will be food. Other than that, I will have to get with the new officers and see if they have anything neat planned later this month. Please let me know as soon as you guys figure out when you are coming down so I can make sure to be there that weekend.

Fira Ironscales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top