Grendel Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first off here goes

+2
Lobster
Konrad1
6 posters

Go down

first off here goes Empty first off here goes

Post  Konrad1 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:29 pm

id like to comment on the event..

Fuckin A. i had a blast with my company brothers and sisters we fielded and grew
those 2 new members need access Ben get on that

Nate get on the ork and update our members

Fira ROCK ON for our garb .. we looked good .. did everyone pay for their garb?

Jill and Rachel you guys ready to get us in court garb and team garb next ?

thanks for all comeing

i had a blast and we are going place's and doing things lets keep it up

any suggestions for people new members we should cort or talk to ? lets hear some feed back im happy i finally got sleep today after 4 days up.

K
Konrad1
Konrad1
Admin

Back to top Go down

first off here goes Empty Re: first off here goes

Post  Konrad1 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:37 pm

On a second note i have heard from 3 people that during my vigil there were people in the Grendel camp talking about being dope sellers and dope dealers and pot heads whatever .. where as i dont care if you smoke dope or want to be a pot head thats cool but we ahve some 15 yr olds in our company this Will stop now if your in G camp you will be respectful to the other guys you wanna talk about beating someones ass im ok with that lets not talk about it
drugs ...

ya know what .. lets talk about AMTGARD .

if you have a problem with this ill call for the NEW council to step up and sound off on this subject .. personally if i find out who did it take it as a warning dont do it again but in MY eyes its not cool .

anyone else have somthing to add?

Konrad1
Konrad1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobster Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Who in the company was IN g camp during your vigil? Fuzz, Steve, Thorge, and I were in the tent all night, Kuma and the boys were passed out sleeping, Grizzly was on the ditchfield or passed out, Tiny was either asleep or in the vigil tent with us.

Where did you here all this from and did they say who was talking about it? Could this have been someone misunderstanding a joke or something?

Also, there were non G's in our camp. I know ninetails was passed out there when we were assembling for the baptism. Also overkill and some girl I didn't know were both sitting around the fire for most of the evening.
Lobster
Lobster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Ironscales Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:24 am

I am fully capable of doing court garb. That having been said, I would like to take a week or two off. When do we want court Garb done by? Knoblander is an unrealistic goal, please don't set it. Also, I need a list of new Thralls to contact about garb. Do you want them to have the tunics I made for IK, or solid colors? Is there any word on anyone needing Monster Garb for Knoblander? Need to know if you are wanting me to make it for you....

I had a great time, next time I think I'll tell family to stay the hell home so I don't have to split my time or run back and forth. And of course, there won't be anyone to tattle on me if I don't follow the rules....

On another note altogether - to those considering a trip in my direction, I may or may not have problems with a little pain in the ass saracen TI ( I think he officially joined at IK) that hangs around my park (actually from Knoblands). Guriko Holocolmb is unhappy with the garb he had me make. I made it just like he told me, red triangle with a black rectangle that goes all the way to the floor. He's saying he wanted it to look like Scorpion off of Mortal Combat. The only mention to Mortal combat that was made was to make the shoulders stand up like that. I delivered it to the park, he slept at his girlfriends across the street and didn't come over to let me try it on him or anything. Before even contacting me - he called Anya (lady at the time). 2 1/2 weeks later, he talked to me at IK. If he had told me what he really wanted: 1. I would have bought the damn pattern for it, cuz there is one and it makes my life simpler. 2: I would NEVER have agreed to use Velvet. Too many stitches to crush the fuzzys. This is me ranting and pissed off. He says it doesn't even fit. I used the measurements his gf took over the phone for me and made it as big as the material he bought would allow. I have had trouble with this one for a while, he was unhappy with the other piece (full length cloak thing that ended up looking like a clown suit). I would like to put everyone on notice - he's going to start shit with me over this. I called and called and asked questions and did like he told me. This is his own fault for not giving me pictures and better direction, he had plenty of time. He got a damn good deal - $40 for both pieces, and he hasn't paid for either of them. If you want more information on this issue, call me. Certain things about his requests are literally impossible, which is why I know I didn't agree to it. Hate to bring this up, just letting everyone know I may be under attack here and possibly the TD Forums.
Fira Ironscales
Fira Ironscales

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad1 Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:48 am

Rachel there will be no attacks it will be delt with . your new real Squire should be handeling this. ill assist as i can .

he bought the material? and you say he hasnt paid for it ? you might just have to eat the labor on this one to be done with it. as far as him slinging mud that will not mean shit as everyone has seen what you did for grendel at the IK and saw my surcoat so they KNOW you do good work .. enough said . yes i want all members to have tunics like we did but they need their own SOLID colors , but for spirit of the co i dont mind if they have matching 2 color tunics for when we meet at IK .

court garb for the co. that time schedual is on you and Jill. not rushing.

monster garb .. thats Lobster and Thorge they are monster guys for Knoblander.

hope this address's all this .

and btw calling now .
Konrad1
Konrad1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Ironscales Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:59 am

Yes, he bought the material and has requested I hand over the scrap pieces. I'm fine with that. I am going to try and handle this myself. This is the first I have mentioned it, I just wanted everyone aware of the situation in case he blows it out of proportion.
Fira Ironscales
Fira Ironscales

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobster Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:14 pm

If any shit gets started, we will handle it. Like I told you at the event, if you need help just kick it up the belt line and you will have all the backup you need. If he keeps hounding you about it, tell him to take it up with your squire/complaint department, give him my cell number.
Lobster
Lobster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobster Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:16 pm

So he fights at Knoblands as well as Trails End? If so I may have a faster route for dealing with it than waiting till we visit TE. If he starts anything let me know and I'll put in a call to Jyn and Shamrock, they can at least keep him in line till one of us can get down there to address any issues.

Also, I don't frequent the TD boards very often, I only check em if I need something or maybe once a month at most. Let me know if anything gets started there I need to keep an eye on.
Lobster
Lobster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Ironscales Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Yes, he's PM at Knoblands. I will keep you posted on what's going on.
Fira Ironscales
Fira Ironscales

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzz Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:49 pm

I had a blast at IK, very glad to have picked up Tiny and Kil'jaeden and I'm getting them the website now. Fira I still owe you money, I'm very very sorry about that. Jill, you know you have my help with doing court garb, Fira I'd love to help you but it's a bit too far of a drive lol.

For things that I saw at IK, my first is that we need to really start doing fighting practices and class practices so we can field knowledgeably and strongly when we do field, we should be game changers. I'm not saying we didn't do a good job, I was happy with how everyone who fielded did at the event, but we always have room for improvement.

Who took the notes on changes to the grendel charter? If you get those to me I'll combine them with the standing guidelines and make a sticky post with it all in there.

Finally, I've heard from people who will not be named about people who will not be named, dealing with G camp, that some of us were being for lack of a better term assholes about our camp. Yelling at people about their colors not being ours, that they're not welcome in our camp, etc... Now I don't want anyone getting defensive about this, I know we were all fucking thrilled about the knighting and very proud of our knight, this is just a reminder of how we act towards other companies/players if we're wanting to recruit.
Fuzz
Fuzz
Admin

https://grendelcompany.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DX Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:02 pm

IK event was a blast. Hopefully we can get the van again cause I want to go to knoblander. I will discussing it with the park this weekend. I will be going with DX over X as my name. Seeing as there are already 15 Xs on the ork and bounded to be more out there.

DX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobster Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:19 pm

While we are on the topics of drugs, I figure id chuck out my opinion

I honestly don't give a flying fuck what you do in private. You wanna do drugs, groovy. What I ask is that you keep it at home. Amtgard is not the place for doing them, even discussing them. At events, at park days, on any Amtgard forum, wherever the game of Amtgard is related, leave the drugs elsewhere. Don't do them, obviously, and don't talk about them either. If I see or here people discussing drugs where Amtgard is involved, I'm going to get upset. That includes online forums. E-sam, kingdom boards, park boards, w/e, any advertising of your habits is unacceptable.

I'm not going to point fingers or call you out, but please. Everyone take a second and think about how you are representing yourself and therefor your company in public. Also, its not the brightest move to discuss illegal things in public anyways, even in as an eclectic group as amtgard is.
Lobster
Lobster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad1 Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Ben its time i AM a dick .. that was GRENDEL camp .. if you dont have black a gold and you dont like being said something to .. then dont camp with us dont hang around us and grow a pair a nuts and stop bring a bitch for fucks sake .. sorry i dont give a fuck we were TEASEING and if they didnt know that .. really Ben .. i mean REALLY, i claim to be an ass but i also say im trying to be funny if your spine is so fucked .. GET AWAY and you can tell cry baby james i said that if you want or hell if it was Matt tell him im sure he doesnt like me already . in this game i really dont have to be PC if you dont like me dont come around me . and if they dont have a sence of humor we dont need them in the company anyway. if im wrong about this pipe up if not then thats that. i didnt see anyone steping over the line at all . and hell other then sat night i dont think i steped over the line and if i did sat night .. fuck it i dont care. i was drunk i said what i said cause i had less of a filter to say the things i did. Nuff said

K
Konrad1
Konrad1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzz Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Chris this had nothing to do with you it was a general thing that was said that I felt I should let you all know about, it's not like anyone's attacking you or anyone In the company.
Fuzz
Fuzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad1 Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:50 pm

ok ben , please let us know what your talking about , as a Jarl now being vague wont cut it . lets here exactally what your talking about . and Nine tails is not allowed in our camp again .

if we need to just have Grendels we might need to go that route, i dont mind What was said though i dont understand. i had my knights scroll poured water and soda on and ruined . i had my dirty clothes bag Pee'd in i had one of my clothes tubs pee'd in and was pee in it when i unloaded it. TJ was here for the bag and got a wiff. Tiny got shit stolen from them and we as a company i thought were more then generous with others ..food drink and the lot but our kindness was shit upon in my opinion and im not happy about it .

so tell me how do we deal with handle it ? i know SI camp was close but they didnt interfear with our goings on ..and we didnt thiers.

i have a question now after readin nates post and being told the things about the drug stuff .. hate to out you man but DX were you one of those people who made mention of selling drugs ? ive been told Ninetails was one but that there were more then one who chimed in . IM NOT MAD .. but that will stop. we will not have that happen again . i hope i have made myself clear on this and i believe all the Jarls will concur.

talkin about being a bad ass .. is ok .. talkin about drugs is not . if you arnt sure what is or is not ok , then think about what your gonna say and if you question it then prob not and im just as bad, i HAVE to police myself its a work in progress. and we have 3 15yr olds in the group lets teach them to be a great person not a good one but a great one thats how we will destroy SI in the years to come...

im open for dialog infact i encourage it id like to hear from everyone on this . if we fuck up lets grow as a group not singles.

Konrad1
Konrad1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobster Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Someone pissed in your stuff?! the fuck? do we have any ideas as to who?
Lobster
Lobster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad1 Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Yes someone pissed in my bag i had dirty clothes in and TJ got to get a wiff and someone also pissed in my Plastic Tubb i had stuff stored in and it had a bit of piss in the bottom of it until today when i washed it out .. and yes im beyond angry infact if i find out who did it .. lets just say im not going to make any of you accessories.

Konrad1
Konrad1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzz Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:27 pm

As far as my post, it was really just a relay of what I was told, I basically just told them what you said, we were drunk and celebrating and to let it go/get over it so it's done now. After reading your post about stolen/peed on shit though, making our camp invite only sounds like a not so bad idea, as well as kicking out anyone who talks about dealing drugs that's in our camp.
Fuzz
Fuzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erewen Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:32 pm

I have to say that making Grendel camp invite only sounds better and better the more I hear about what went on at KoTB.

Now, I will not be around drugs! If Thorge and I have Eden with us, or Fira has her little ones they should be able to be in our camp with out cause for worry. Now I am usually the nice one, but when kids are involved I think I can give Konrad a run for the money(motherly instincs and all).
I understand that adult things will happen at camp, and we usually do not bring Eden for that reason. I would like to have a standard for this though so we know how to plan in the future, or a post before events on what is the plan for our camp so we can all be on the same page.

That REALLY fucking sucks that our camp got defiled like that. I'm always amazed to see how low some people can stoop when dealing with other people's stuff. Even through all of our carrying on we still show people and their stuff some respect (unless they prove they do not deserve it).

My personal opinion have just a mental list of friends that are not company who are cool to be in camp and that is it, i.e. TJ, Calypso, Wisp, ect. Leave it at if we don't know you don't hang out at our camp. I mean set up shop and stay for a night is not cool, but "hey man I was told to find you," not so big a deal. Like Konrad said don't be afraid to have a pair and tell someone "that's not cool, you need to leave."
Erewen
Erewen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DX Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:11 pm

No wasn't me talking about drugs. You have to remember G camp was right next to the latrines. So it could have been any one from any of the camps that were on are side of the pavilion.

DX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum