Goblin Warz II

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goblin Warz II

Post  Thorge on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Goblin Warz II
Goblins have Class?!?

One year ago a battle was waged between the Goblin Queens’ Horde, and the good people of Dragon Moon Keep and allies. The Goblin Queen was victorious, and a bargain was struck between the horde and the populace of the keep. However no goblin garrison of the Dragon Moon Clan was left to defend their new lands.
Months past and all was well but then a in early summer shortly after Dwarven Games a Goblin Warlord started sending scouting parties into DMK. Sheriff Thorge Badgerhart sent a messenger to the Goblin Queen expressing his concerns with this new goblin threat from the south smelling of grits and bourbon. The Goblin Queen reassured the good Sheriff that she would bring her horde to defend the honor of the Dragon Moon Clan lands.
The crafty Warlord has sent spies to watch the going-ons and day to day activities of the people of DMK. His spies returned with the news that the Queen would be raising an army and marching south. The spies had learned that the Queen would be mustering her forces along the banks of the Meramec River on the 29th of August. He began to gather together rogue tribes, disenfranchised clans, and alienated goblins under the Goblin Queens’ rule. These goblin brothers have banned together to dethrone the Goblin Queen.

GOBLIN WARZ II (Goblins have class?!?!)
Where?: Meramec State Park, south of Sullivan, MO on Hwy 185 south.
When?: Sunday, August 29th, 2010 Gate opens @ 10:30 Am
Why?: because GWI was hella fun, and you love us
Who?: every Amtgarder alive !!!
How Much?: $7.00 A meal for those who eat food, and a meal for those who eat what food eats. (a non-vegetarian, and vegetarian menu)

Event Schedule:
10:30 Gate opens, register 8 man teams for Bomb Ball, ditch open next to pavilion
12:00 Bomb Ball begins (PROMPTLY) absolutely no Amtgard standard time!!!!!!!!
1:30- 2:00 Goblins prepare for Goblin Warz II
2:00-3:30 The battle game begins, it will be a Kill the King (Queen/Warlord).
4:00 Feast – to be announced later
Court to follow feast, ending with Pie In The Face Raffle

Battle Games:
Bomb Ball - Rules of play
The Team; teams are made up of 8 players, no more than 2 Barbarian, 2 Magic classes, and 4 other classes (not Paladin, Anti-Paladin, or Monster). You don’t have to have either Barbarians or Magic on your team if you chose not to. All classes will be played at 6th level, with class lives and abilities.
Game Play; All players will start standing behind their goal. At lay on players will attempt to take possession of the ball and score a point by throwing the ball threw the opposing teams goal. When a point is scored all player must return to their goal to restart the next melee. The first to five points or the team with the most points after 15 min. wins. The game will be single elimination bracketed. Death count will be a 45 count, at team Valhalla. 60 count for all magic effects. NO mass effect spells, i.e. sleep, doomsday, ect.
All classes can throw the bomb ball, excluding those players who are bersek.
The Bomb Ball; the bomb ball acts as a siege weapon destroying everything, and anything it comes into contact with after being thrown.
After the bomb ball has made contact with a player it will become active and be able to be picked up when it comes to a complete stop.
A bomb ball that has been thrown and misses remains active and will kill on bounces and rolling. This bomb ball can be picked up after it comes to a complete stop.
The bomb ball must be carried in a free hand and may not be hidden. You may hand off to team mates, but if you throw it to them KA BOOOM they die.

Kill the Queen/Warlord
Teams will be split into Queen side in brown, and Warlord side in green. All goblins will be pop, and weak with a twenty-five second death count.
CANNON FODDER GOBLINS:
• Will play their character class at 4th level, no Pally, Anti-Pally, or other monster classes
• Cannon Fodder will start the games with 12 lives regardless of class this is because you are a goblin
LUETINENT
• Will play their character class at 5th level, no Pally, Anti-Pally, or other monster classes
• Will start the game with 10 lives regardless of class
• 1pt natural sectional armor
QUEEN / WARLORD
• Will play their character class at 6th level, no Pally, Anti-Pally, or other monster classes
• Will start the game with 8 lives regardless of class
• 2pts natural sectional armor
• 2pt weapons

For those of you who would like extra lives after you are shattered you will receive 2 additional lives if you find a Thorge on the battle field and can recite by memory the goblin names of all the classes. See list below.
Classes
Archer Archey
Assassin Sneekies
Bard FaLaLaLa
Barbarian Berserkiez
Druid TreeHuggie
Healer Ouchie Kisser
Monk Key-Ha CHOP
Scout Huntie
Warrior War Monger
Wizard Squishy
See the “Calling all Goblins” post in Upcoming Events on the TD forums to join a team.
Thorge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goblin Warz II

Post  Fuzz on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:04 pm

I should be there as a Lieutenant for Dirka
Fuzz
Admin

View user profile http://grendelcompany.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorge on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:21 am

awsome good luck
Thorge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzz on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:04 pm

As a lieutenant can I stack armor worn w/ natural?
Fuzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorge on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:53 am

yep
Thorge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzz on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 pm

I had a fucking great time, as did Batt and really anyone I talked to.
Fuzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erewen on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:51 pm

I'm really happy that you and Batt had a great time!! I hope that everyone else did too. Thank you all so much for coming out!! Much love bros! Fuzz I have your cloth tapemeasure, I will try to get it to you or WG as soon as possible. I will keep it in PM bag so at the latest IK.
Erewen
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzz on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:18 pm

np Erewen, though atm having to take my measurements w/a tape measure isn't as nice lol. As long as I get it back it's all good, and thorge I never did find my LS.
Fuzz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erewen on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:57 pm

I am guessing LS is a long sword? I can check with Derka anything that wasn't claimed went with him. I know there were a few sword that he had at the end. If there is anything else missing please let me know so we can find it!
Erewen
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top